These bad boys might be the buttery-est (not a real word but you know what I am talking about), softest ties we have ever made. It has been about 2 years since we made our first nylon ties and I am absolutely tickled pink that they are catching on… everywhere! I always am looking for soft, gentle alternatives to the basic b*tches bestie ‘BBB’ (sideeyes) black ‘goody’ bands. I love these because they are so kind to hair – I can wrap this around three or four times and fall asleep with them in my hair and wake up to shower and they don’t tug and I don’t notice hair wrapped around them after taking them out.
Besides them being super considerate of your hair health – here are a few other reasons why I and the flhair squad love them:
- They don’t leave a mark on your wrist. They fit up to 9 inch + wrists! No harsh marks on your wrist and even blood flow to your finger tips while wearing these – nobody should feel their heartbeat in their fingers when wearing the BBB Elastic Band (rhymes with Smishmoody smishmands – wink – wink -).
- They come in a ton (okay not a ton but over 30+ colors and patterns). For reals, I am always hunting down new styles and updated classic colors for you <3 No more BBB Black Plain Elastic Band. There are so many fun neutrals to neons, I am sure you will find a color and print you will LOVE too!
- You can wash and wear again – YAS – resurrect these bad boys back to their former glory. Just toss them in your lingerie bag (or throw them into the wash totally unprotected and find them when you are folding like I do – either way), wash and dry with the rest of your laundry. They come right back – like a buttery, soft spanx for your hair babes! No worrying about stretching out and having to toss these out. Just toss ’em in the laundry and wear again and again.
- If you love hair ties, you will LOVE THESE! We are and will always have a certain love-aflhair (<–see what I did there?) for Flhair ties but these definitely are a hair accessory lovers new favorites! If you have a friend or you love hair ties, toss these into your cart at checkout, you will not be disappointed.
- They ship light so purchasing one for yourself (#treatyoself) and one for your best frennnnnddd will be easy to send in the mail. They lay flat and ship ‘oh-so-easily’!
- The nylon doesn’t fray and we don’t use harsh chemical dyes. They will hold up in color and the nylon won’t fray out on you (one of the bonus’ of being able to resurrect -see three bullets above). If you are especially allergic to chemical dyes and certain rubber elastics, they are a good alternative.
Have I convinced you yet? If not toss some in your cart – don’t forget to use your November Coupon – Spend $20 and get 10 free hair ties and our famous pink travel comb from 11/1-11/24 – use code THANKFUL during checkout. I am sure you will find these to be the softest hair ties ever!
We are going to be sharing our #blackfridayflhair sale items this next week – if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the contact form from our site. I always check emails M-F (okay and sometimes during the weekend because I hate making you babes wait for a response) 9a-6p PST.
Happy Sunday and if you haven’t already…don’t forget to set those clocks backkkkk! *Daylight Savings Time*